I hope you are keeping safe and well. I wanted to update you on changes to the way Krispy Kreme will be safely serving you throughout the lockdown in Ireland.
At Krispy Kreme, our mission is and always has been to bring joy and creating smiles. The health, safety and wellbeing of our staff and customers is our number one priority, at all times. We are COVID-secure and have put in place a number of stringent measures, every member of staff has been fully trained on all health, safety and social distancing measures, you can find out more in our FAQs.
Showing thanks and bringing joy the best way we know how
During COVID-19 we have been delighted to introduce our Serving Smiles programme which has achieved over one million contactless doughnut drops in local communities in the last six months – and we are not stopping there!
During this challenging time, we will be focused on our mission of bringing joy, and we want to especially thank our HSE, defence forces, Garda and fire service workers, who are once again facing down the virus with unwavering commitment and dedication. We will say a big doughnutty thank you to them by offering 50% off our Dozens every Wednesday, from 13th January to 17th February 2021, in our store.*
Choose The Way We Serve You
Our store remains open for click and serve, take away and drive thru.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
CEO Krispy Kreme, UK & Ireland
For all the latest official information on Coronavirus (COVID-19), please visit the HSE website here.
*Terms & Conditions apply, please click here for more information.
At Krispy Kreme, protecting the health and wellbeing of our colleagues and customers, whilst supporting local communities, is our number one priority. We hope this overview of the measures we have taken across our business to keep everyone safe during COVID-19 are helpful – please also check our FAQs and follow our social channels for any new updates.
We would like to thank our wonderful Krispy Kremers for their hard work and dedication and our customers for your amazing support at this time.
- We continue to follow all Government guidelines and will only operate in a way that is safe to do so for both colleagues and customers;
- We have comprehensive health, hygiene and safety policies which are embedded across the business from our manufacturing sites, to stores, delivery drivers to our doughnut cabinets.
- Social distancing is adhered to across our manufacturing sites with enhanced hygiene measures, staggered shifts and 2m distancing between colleagues. Within stores, perspex screens, PPE and other risk mitigation measures are in place to protect colleagues where 2m distancing is not always possible.
- All our staff have been fully briefed and trained on in-store hygiene measures. They are sanitising surfaces and key touch points frequently and washing their hands every 30 minutes as a minimum. Our cabinets and tongs are also subject to thorough cleaning.
- Our store staff and delivery drivers wear face coverings to protect themselves and others.
- We are ensuring strict adherence by all our colleagues to the self-isolation guidelines if they have been exposed to COVID-19.
- We want to work closely with customers to create a safe environment for everyone;
- We would politely ask all customers to please remember to wear a face covering when inside our stores unless you are exempt. These can be removed when sat at a table and consuming food and drink.
- Please scan the QR code if sitting-in at our stores to ensure your details are held by the NHS Track & Trace programme to help stop the spread of the virus. We would please ask customers not to enter our stores if they feel unwell.
- Hand sanitiser is available for our customers at all times.
- 2m social distancing floor and vertical signage is in place and between tables where possible. Some seated customers can be 1m+ when side by side or back to back. Any seating out of service will be clearly marked.
- We have maximum capacity levels in our stores which are clearly sign posted on entry.
- Please use card or contactless payment where possible.
- We are not accepting reusable cups at this time but will honour the discount offered.
- Bringing joy to the communities we serve is at the heart of Krispy Kreme’s purpose. We have been delighted to introduce the following initiatives in 2020;
- Over the last six months we have served over 1m smiles in the form of contactless doughnut drops to hospitals, charities, food banks, police stations, carers and other critical key worker groups. This is our way of saying thank you for the amazing work they are doing.
- Every month, we will be celebrating Community Heroes the best way we know how with 50% off any in-store dozens purchases every Wednesday. Please check our social channels for details of which community hero groups we are rewarding each month.
- Critical workers with Blue Light cards are able to access 10% off our menu anytime, and on Wednesdays they will be entitled to either 10% off our entire menu or 50% off any dozen doughnuts.
Find Out More
We want to stay connected to our customers at this challenging time through the following ways :
- Please check out our FAQs for an at-a-glance guide to some of the key questions you may have by clicking here
- You can also contact our customer service team who would be happy to answer any of your queries - [email protected]
- Follow our social channels for all the latest news and updates on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.