OUR Terms and Conditions
terms and conditions of Sale
This is a summary of your key legal rights. These are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Information Boad - https://www.citizensinformationboard.ie/en/
a.) These are the terms and conditions on which we supply any of the products listed on our website to you (“Products”) whether it’s for click and collect orders, special occasions (e.g. weddings or birthdays) or gift orders.
c) If you are a business or charity purchasing Products for fundraising purposes as part of our fundraising scheme, please read the Fundraising Terms on this page as these will apply. Please read these terms carefully and make sure that you understand them before ordering any Products from us. If you don’t understand these terms and want to talk to us about it, please contact us on our details set out below.
d) When we use the words ‘writing’ or ‘written’ in these terms, this includes email.
e) If you are purchasing doughnuts as part of a Krispy Kreme promotions, separate Promotional Terms and Conditions can be found on this page and should be read in conjunction with these Terms and Conditions.
INFORMATION ABOUT US AND CONTACTING US
We are Krispy Kreme Ireland Limited a company registered in Ireland. Our company number is 607454 with a registered office at 6th Floor,2 Grand Canal Square , Dublin 2. You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team on +44 1276 601170, by writing to us at [email protected] , or via our contact page here. If we have to contact you, we will do so by e-mail or by pre-paid post to the address you provided to us in your order.
1. PLACING AN ORDER AND OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU
a) Placing your order. Our shopping pages will guide you through the steps you need to take to place an order with us.
b) Correcting input errors. Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please take the time to read and check your order at each stage of the order process.
c) Acknowledging receipt of your order. After you place an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. However, please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted.
d) Accepting your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract between you and us will come into existence.
e) If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to accept your order or supply you with a Product, we will inform you of this and will not process your order or charge you for the Product. This might be because the Product is not in stock or no longer available, because we are unable to meet your requested delivery or collection date or because of an error in the price or description of the Product. If you have already paid for the Products, we will refund you the full amount including any delivery costs charged as soon as possible.
f) Your order number. We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
g) We only sell to the Republic of Ireland. Our website is solely for the promotion of our products in the Republic of Ireland. Unfortunately, we do not accept orders from outside of the Republic of Ireland.
h) Your rights to make changes. If you wish to make a change to the Product you have ordered please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the Product, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. If we cannot make the change or the consequences of making the change are unacceptable to you, you may want to end the contract.
2. OUR RIGHTS TO MAKE CHANGES
a) Changes to the Products and these terms. We may change the Product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements. We may also amend these terms from time to time and if we do so we will notify you before the changes take effect. If you do not agree to the changes, you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any Products paid for but not received.
b) Choose Your Own Availability. For orders of Choose Your Own Dozen doughnuts, we will endeavour to supply the doughnuts you have chosen. However, we reserve the right to substitute up to three doughnuts with the closest alternatives in the event of non-availability.
3. OUR PRODUCTS
a) Products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the Products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours, toppings and fillings accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer's display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the Products. Your Products may vary slightly from those images.
b) Product packaging may vary. The packaging of the Products may vary from that shown on images on our website.
4. PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNTS AND OFFERS
a) From time to time we may offer promotional discounts and offers on our Products. All promotions are subject to separate terms and conditions. To see our current promotions and the terms which apply to them please view our Promotional Terms and Conditions on this page.
5. YOUR RIGHTS TO CHANGE YOUR MIND AND CANCEL THE CONTRACT
a) Exercising your right to change your mind. For some Products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind and cancel the contract (without giving any reason) and receive a refund. As our doughnuts are baked fresh and have a limited shelf life, the cancellation rights set out in this clause do not apply to any orders for doughnuts.
b) How long do you have to change your mind. You have 14 days after the day you receive the Product to change your mind, unless your Products are split into several deliveries over different days. In this case you have until 14 days after the day you receive the last delivery to change your mind about the Products.
c) How to end the contract with us if you have changed your mind. To end the contract with us, let us know by calling customer services on +44 1276 601170 or Please provide your name, home address, details of what you bought and when you ordered or received it and, where available, your phone number and email address.
d) Returning Products after ending the contract and you must pay the costs of return. Please call customer services on +44 1276 601170 or email us at [email protected] to tell us that you wish to end the contract and for further information regarding how to return the Products. You must send off the Products within 14 days of telling us you wish to end the contract. You must pay the costs of return.
e) How we will refund you. We will refund you the price you paid for the Products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
f) Deductions from refunds if you are exercising your right to change your mind:
g) We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the Products, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the Products and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount. The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer.
h) When your refund will be made. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible and in any event within the deadlines indicated below:
- if you have received the Product: 14 days after the day on which we receive the Product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the Product back to us; or
- if you have not received the Product: 14 days after you inform us of your decision to cancel the contract.
7. IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCT
a) How to tell us about problems. If you have any questions or complaints about the Product, please contact us. You can contact us on the details set out in the box at the beginning of these terms.
b) Your legal rights. We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract. See the box at the beginning of these terms for a summary of your key legal rights in relation to the Product. Nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights.
c) Returning faulty Products. If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject faulty Products you must either return the Products to your local store. We will refund the price of the Products in full and pay the costs of postage. Please call customer services on +44 1276 601170 or email us [email protected]to tell us that you wish to end the contract and for further information regarding how to return the Products.
8. OUR RIGHTS TO END THE CONTRACT
a) We may end the contract if you break it. We may end the contract for a Product at any time by writing to you if you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the Products to you or collect them from us.
b) You must compensate us if you break the contract. If we end the contract in the situations set out in clause 10.1 we will refund any money you have paid in advance for Products we have not provided but we may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your breaking the contract.
c) We may withdraw the Product. We may write to you to let you know that we are going to stop providing the Product. We will let you know in advance if we stop the supply of the Product and will refund any sums you have paid in advance for Products which will not be provided.
9. PRICE AND PAYMENT
a) Where to find the price for the Product. The price of the Product (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you place your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of Product is correct. However, please see clause 11.3 for what happens if we discover an error in the price of Product you order.
b) We will pass on the changes in the rate of VAT. If the rate of VAT changes between the date of your order and the date we supply the Product, we will adjust the VAT you pay, unless you have already paid for the Product in full before the change in VAT takes effect.
c) What happens if we got the price wrong? It is always possible that, despite our reasonable efforts, some of the Products on our website may be incorrectly priced. If we discover an error in the price of the Products you have ordered we will contact you to inform and we will give you the option of continuing to purchase the Product at the correct price or cancelling your order. We will not process your order until we have your instructions. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the order process, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you in writing. Please note that if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing, we do not have to provide the Products to you at the incorrect (lower) price.
d) When you must pay and how you must pay. You must pay for the Products online before we dispatch them for collection and/or delivery. You can pay for the Products using a debit card or credit card. We accept payments by Visa, MasterCard and debit cards.
e) We use a payment service provider. We use Braintree, a service of PayPal (Europe) as our chosen payment service provider. When you have selected your Products and proceed to the checkout page to pay for them you will be redirected to the Braintree website to make the payment. Braintree are an independently certified Level 1 payment service provider who use the highest levels of industry standard data encryption. We do not collect or retain your payment details.
10. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
11. OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
a) We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
b) We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the Products (as summarised in the box at the beginning of these terms); and for defective products.
c) We are not liable for business losses. We only supply the Products for domestic and private use. If you use the Products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
12. OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
a) We may transfer the contract to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
b) You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree in writing.
c) Nobody else has any rights under this contract. This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
d) If a court finds part of these terms illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
e) Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
Promotional terms and conditions
These Terms and Conditions refer to promotional campaigns run by Krispy Kreme in Ireland and should be read in conjunction with our General Terms and Conditions of Sale that can be found on this page.
1.1 From time to time we may issue promotions and discounts on our Products as part of promotional and loyalty campaigns ("Promotions").
1.2 Participation in Promotions is subject to the following terms, as well as any specific terms issued by us from time to time in relation to individual Promotions ("Promotion Terms"). Current applicable Promotion Terms are set out below these general terms.
1.3 By participating in a Promotion, you agree to and accept the Promotion Terms.
1.4 We reserve the right to alter, amend, cancel and interpret the Promotion Terms at any time.
1.5 Promotions are only applicable in Krispy Kreme stores and do not apply in any other store or outlet unless expressly stated otherwise in the Promotion Terms.
1.6 Each Promotion will only be valid during the period specified in the Promotion Terms.
1.7 If you have been issued with a coupon or code (a "Voucher") as part of a Promotion, in order to participate in the Promotion, you should present the Voucher to the server prior to ordering any Products. If you have a hard copy Voucher, you must surrender it to the server to retain as evidence of the entitlement to the discount given.
1.8 Participation in Promotions is subject to availability. We will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that sufficient stocks of promotional items are available in our stores but shall not be liable to you if sufficient stocks are not available. If sufficient stocks are not available we may, at our discretion, offer you an alternative product of similar value but no cash alternative will be offered.
1.9 All Vouchers issued as part of a Promotion are non-transferable and may only be redeemed once. The cash value of each Voucher is 0.00001p.
1.10 Any Vouchers presented to a server for redemption as part of a Promotion which appear to have been defaced or falsified in any way may be refused at the discretion of the server or store manager.
1.11 Promotions cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
Please read these terms and conditions before entering into any agreement to supply Krispy Kreme Ireland with product, services or consultancy.
1.1 Except where condition 8 applies, these terms and conditions apply to every order placed by Krispy Kreme Ireland Limited (“KKIRE”) with any individual, firm or company (the “Supplier”). No terms and Conditions in or attached to any invoice, document, tender or dispatch/delivery note which are inconsistent with these terms and conditions or which purport to add to or vary them in any way shall have any effect unless expressly accepted by KKIRE in writing.
In the absence of such written acceptance, the Supplier shall be deemed to have withdrawn or waived his terms and conditions and to contract solely on the basis of these terms and conditions and acceptance of goods and/or services shall not constitute or be deemed to constitute acceptance by KKIRE of the Suppliers terms and conditions. The contract shall commence and the Supplier will be contractually bound upon the despatch of a purchase order by KKIRE
2. PURCHASE ORDER
2.1 The Supplier shall ensure that the goods and/or services shall:
(a) correspond with the quantity, type, sort, quality and description set out in the purchase order;
(b) meet the performance standards and dates specified on the purchase order or notified to the Supplier by KKIRE;
(c) be of satisfactory quality (within the meaning of the Sale of Goods Act 1979) and fit for any purpose held out by the supplier or made known to the supplier by KKIRE;
(d) where applicable, be free from defects in design, materials and workmanship and remain so for 12 months after delivery; (e) comply with all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements relating to the manufacture, labelling, packaging, storage, handling and delivery of the Goods.
2.2 If the goods and/or services do not comply with the KKIRE purchase order and/or instructions, KKIRE is entitled at its option to either return the goods at the risk of the Supplier; reject the goods and/or services; require the Supplier to re-perform the services or accept the whole or part of the goods and/or services supplied by the Supplier but without prejudice to any rights of KKIRE to claim compensation or damages for loss or damage suffered as a result of failure to comply.
2.3 If the Supplier fails to deliver the Goods and/or perform the Services by the date specified in the purchase order KKIRE shall be entitled to terminate the contract without notice.
3. PRICE, PAYMENT AND SET OFF
3.1 The price for the goods and/or services shall be the price set out in the purchase order and shall be inclusive but not limited to the costs of packaging, insurance and carriage of the goods and/or provision of the services. No extra charges shall be effective unless agreed by KKIRE
3.2 In respect of goods, the Supplier shall invoice KKIRE on or at any time after completion of delivery. In respect of services, the Supplier shall invoice KKIRE in full, monthly, or quarterly as agreed. The valid VAT invoice must contain the purchase order number and shall include such supporting information required by KKIRE to verify the accuracy of the invoice. The invoice must be submitted by email to [email protected] .
3.3 KKIRE will pay the invoiced amounts within 56 days of the date of a valid and correct invoice to a bank account nominated in writing by the Supplier, unless otherwise agreed in writing with the Supplier.
3.4 KKIRE may, without limiting its other rights or remedies, set off any amount owing to it by the Supplier against any amount payable by KKIRE to the Supplier.
4. INDEMNITY AND INSURANCE
The Supplier shall hold and keep KKIRE indemnified in full against all costs, expenses, damages and losses (whether direct or indirect), including any interest, fines, legal and other professional fees and expenses awarded against or incurred or paid by KKIRE due to or arising out of the performance of the contract or any breach by the Supplier of these terms and conditions or any term or obligation implied by law or any statutory provision that may be in force from time to time. The Supplier shall at all times have sufficient insurances in place and provide written evidence to KKIRE upon request.
The Supplier shall treat all confidential information belonging to KKIRE as confidential and safeguard it accordingly, and shall not disclose any confidential information without the prior written consent of KKIRE.
In addition to clause 2.3 and 7.1, if at any time after the commencement of the contract the Supplier commits: a material or persistent breach of the Contract and (if such a breach is remediable) fails to remedy that breach within 7 days after receiving notice of the breach; commits a material breach which cannot be rectified, then KKIRE may terminate the contract with immediate effect.
7.1 Force majeure: Neither party shall be liable to the other as a result of any delay or failure to perform its obligations under the Contract if and to the extent such delay or failure is caused by an event or circumstance which is beyond the reasonable control of that party which by its nature could not have been foreseen by such a party or if it could have been foreseen was unavoidable. If such event or circumstances prevent the Supplier from supplying the Goods and/or Services for more than 4 weeks, KKIRE shall have the right, without limiting its other rights or remedies, to terminate this Contract with immediate effect by giving written notice to the Supplier.
7.2 Assignment and subcontracting: The Supplier shall not assign, transfer, charge, subcontract or deal in any other manner with all or any of its rights or obligations under the Contract without the prior written consent of KKIRE.
7.3 Notices: Any notice or other communication required to be given under or in connection with this Contract shall be in writing and shall be delivered to the other party by prepaid first-class post or email.
7.4 Waiver: No delay, neglect or forbearance on the part of either party in enforcing against the other party any term or condition of the contract shall either be or be deemed to be a waiver or in any way prejudice any right of that party under this contract.
7.5 No partnership: Nothing in the Contract is intended to, or shall be deemed to, constitute a partnership of any kind between any of the parties.
7.6 Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999: A person who is not a party to the Contract shall not have any rights under or in connection with it.
7.7 Variation: Any variation, including any additional terms and conditions, to the Contract shall only be binding when agreed in writing and signed by KKIRE.
7.8 Severance: of any provision in this contract shall in whole or in part be held to any extent to be unlawful or unenforceable under any enactment or rule of law, the remainder of the provisions shall stand in full force and effect.
7.9 Statutory Requirements: the Supplier shall comply with all statutes, orders, regulations or bye laws applicable to the performance of this contract and shall indemnify KKIRE against all losses, claims or liabilities, expenses, proceedings or otherwise as a result of the Suppliers noncompliance with the same.
8. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions will apply unless KKIRE specifies different terms and conditions in its tender or quotation documentation or some other contract entered into by the parties. If different terms and conditions are specified by KKIRE those terms and conditions will override the purchase order terms and conditions and will apply instead of these.
WIN AN XBOX SERIES S TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them. Please retain a copy for your information.These Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Krispy Kreme Ireland, 6th Floor, 2 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2 ; no entries /offer applications should be sent to this address.
1. The promotion is open to residents of Republic of Ireland only, excluding employees (and their immediate families) of Krispy Kreme Ireland, its affiliated companies, distributors, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Entrants must be 18 years or over.
3. Internet access and registration required.
4. Purchase of a promotional dozen pack and input of the unique code is necessary.
5. Entry is only valid via www.krispykreme.co.ie/promos
6. For each customer, only, the initial first entry will be applicable for the one month offer of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Details will be checked and confirmed before the offer is dispatched.
7. No entries/applications from agents, third parties, organised groups, syndicates or aliases will be accepted. No incomplete, corrupted entries or multiple entries trying to use the same or incorrect codes will be accepted. Only genuine valid entries using the correct promotion codes will be considered. The entry must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Each valid code can only be used one
8. Each entry to the promotion must have a new pack code as part of the entry requirements. Anyone trying to circumvent the rules stated in these Terms & Conditions by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion.
9. The Promotional period for a chance to instantly win a prize online and apply with the customer’s first entry for the promotional offer opens at 00:00 on 02.08.21 and closes at 23:59 on 22.08.21.
Total instant win prizes available to be won:
- One (1) of 10 Xbox Series S consoles
- One month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate offer is only applicable to the first entry of an individual
10. Entries and applications submitted outside these promotional dates will not be included in the main online promotion or the promotional offer.
How to Enter
11. For your chance of winning and to obtain a one month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate offer with your first entry/application, purchase a Krispy Kremes X box promotional pack, while stocks last, retain the promotional dozen box with the unique code on for entry / claiming the offer.
Scan the QR code on-pack or visit www.krispykreme.co.ie/promos and enter your Full name, Email (which is personal and accessible throughout the promotion) and the 12 digit unique code on the special promotional dozen box found on the front of the promotional packaging under the front flap plus select country and store.
Promotional codes can be found on the following promotional packs, subject to location, stock and availability. (Especially in some outlets where there could be limited supply).
Retail Krispy Kreme stores and via click and collect: Choose Your Own Dozen Xbox promotional pack
Grocery and services Krispy Kreme cabinets: Sharer Dozen Xbox promotional pack
Delivery via Just Eat, Deliveroo and Uber Eats: Choose Your Own Dozen Xbox promotional pack or Sharer Dozen Xbox promotional pack (location dependant)
Online Instant Win
12. On Entry via the promotional website all valid entrants with all the various information will see immediately if, during the Promotional period, they are an online winner of an instant prize of one of the Xbox Series S consoles. If they are a winner they will receive a confirmation email which they need to keep and action the communication requested in the correspondence.
13. Only valid entry information will be accepted, and the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify and reject any inappropriate entries. All entry information is subject to verification and interrogation. Entry information may not be sold or exchanged.
14. In the event of suspicious activity, the Promoter reserves the right to request proof of purchase, gather information or obtain further evidence to confirm the legitimacy of the entry / win.
Initial Xbox Game Pass Ultimate offer
15. For all customers initial entry only, once checked and verified the Promoter will send a confirmation email to the claimant detailing the requirements for the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate claim.
PRIZE & REWARD DETAILS
16. Xbox Series S console
- 10 prizes available for ROI
Next-gen performance in the smallest Xbox ever. The next generation of gaming brings our largest digital launch library yet to our smallest Xbox ever. With more dynamic worlds, faster load times, and the addition of Xbox Game Pass (sold separately), the all-digital Xbox Series S is the best value in gaming.
The Xbox Velocity Architecture, powered by a custom SSD, works together with the innovative system on a chip (SOC) technology to provide gameplay up to 120FPS on our smallest console ever.
GO, GO, GO
Faster load times. Sip quick. Games load significantly faster with the custom SSD in the Xbox Series S.
Change the game. With Quick Resume, you can seamlessly switch between multiple different titles and resume instantly from where you left off.New generation console. New generation games.
Embark on new adventures the way they’re meant to be experienced on the Xbox Series S.
CPU. 8X Cores @ 3.6 GHz (3.4 GHz w/SMT) Custom Zen 2 CPU
GPU. 4 TFLOPS, 20 CUs @1.565 GHz Custom RDNA 2 GPU
SOC Die Size. 197.05 mm2
MEMORY & STORAGE
Memory. 10GB GDDR6 128 bit-wide bus
Memory Bandwidth. 8GB @ 224 GB/s, 2GB @ 56 GB/s.
Internal Storage. 512GB Custom NVME SSD
I/O Throughput. 2.4 GB/s (Raw), 4.8 GB/s (Compressed, with custom hardware decompression block)
Expandable Storage. Support for 1TB Seagate Expansion Card for Xbox Series X|S matches internal storage exactly (sold separately). Support for USB 3.1 external HDD (sold separately).
Gaming Resolution. 1440p
Performance Target. Up to 120 FPS
HDMI Features. Auto Low Latency Mode. HDMI Variable Refresh Rate. AMD FreeSync.
L-PCM, up to 7.1
Dolby Digital 5.1
Dolby TrueHD with Atmos
PORTS & CONNECTIVITY
HDMI. 1x HDMI 2.1 port
USB. 3x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
Wireless. 802.11ac dual band
Ethernet. 802.3 10/100/1000
Accessories radio. Dedicated dual band Xbox Wireless radio
17. Prizes are strictly non-transferable and must not be sold, auctioned nor advertised for sale whether on the internet, in newspapers or elsewhere. Any person found in breach of this term will be disqualified from participating. No cash alternatives or other alternative prize will be available in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, whereby the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with prizes of equal or greater value. The prize will only be awarded directly to the Winner.
The reward offer
18. One month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (sign up / account required)
Box Game Pass Ultimate 1 month. Play over 100 high-quality games with friends on console, PC and on Phone and Tablets for one low mothly price*
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Terms;
Redeem the code that will be emailed to you at microsoft.com/redeem by 31/12/2021. *Valid for new Xbox Game Pass members only. Credit card required. Unless you cancel, you will be charged the then-current regular membership rate when the promotional period ends. Terms, exclusions, and streaming limits apply. After term, active membership required to play games and online multiplayer. Game catalog varies over time, region, and by device. DLC sold separately; if a game is removed from catalog or your membership ends, you will need to purchase the game separately to use your DLC. If you’re already an Xbox Live Gold member, any days remaining in your membership will be converted to Ultimate using a conversion ratio. Future code redemptions also subject to conversion ratio. All conversions to Ultimate are final. Details and system requirements at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Limit: 1 per Microsoft account.
Includes Xbox Game Pass (for Console/PC) and Xbox Live Gold. Play on: Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Windows 10, & on Android (cloud gaming). Requires: Download(s), system apps, significant storage, broadband (fees may apply), and Microsoft account (microsoft.com/msa). Windows 10 requires latest OS updates; excludes S Mode and ARM. Cloud gaming in supported regions requires compatible device, games and controller. Terms: Games in catalog, features and service will vary over time, by region/platform, and may be retired. If a game is removed from catalog, purchased in-game content requires separate game purchase. Check your game to see if Xbox Live Gold is required. Except as required by law, codes are nonrefundable. xbox.com/gamepass ©/™/® 2021 Microsoft.
One Microsoft Way Redmond, WA 98052-6399, USA
Promotional: Not for individual resale.
19. Only valid promotional codes from the Xbox promotional dozen box will be accepted. All promotional codes and entries are subject to verification. Xbox promotional codes have no cash value and may not be sold or exchanged. Other manufacturer's information, references or printing errors do not constitute codes.
20. The Promoter does not assume any responsibility for promotional codes damaged or defaced in the way the product packaging is opened. If a consumer cannot read their promotional code due to a genuine printing error or If you are unable to read your code or it is incomplete, please call the consumer helpline: Consumer helpline: +441276 601 170 (Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm, Saturday and Sunday 9am – 3pm) or email [email protected] where your request will be logged and reviewed pending a replacement code being sent if valid.
21. After 23:59 on 22.08.21 all unredeemed codes will be invalid for entry into the Promotion as the Promotional period will have ended
22. All promotional codes are unique, and each valid code can only be entered and redeemed once. Once entered and redeemed, codes will be rendered void for further entry attempts. Any attempt to enter a code more than once will disqualify entry and any potential prize award or offer will be forfeited.
Winner selection, notification and offer claim details
23. Online Instant Winners - During the promotion, online instant win prizes are randomly allocated and linked to open ‘winning moments’ that have been randomly pre-selected by a secure independently verified computer programme. There are 10 winning moments available throughout the promotion. The first person to enter a unique promotional code at the same time or be the first after any allocated winning moment will have been deemed to have won. All allocated prizes are available to be won but may not be won if not all the winning moments are matched.
24. The winning moments are available to be won throughout the entire Promotional period. There will be no fixed number of instant wins each day or week. Prizes will roll over from day to day and week to week, until the end of the promotion and thus are available to be won at any point throughout.
25. There will be a total of 10 ROI winners over the Promotional period.
26. Instant win winners will be notified online immediately after entry and told to keep an eye on their inbox where they will be sent a confirmation email within 14 working days (using the email address submitted upon entry) to confirm their win (subject to verification).
27. The confirmation email will reiterate them receiving their on-screen notification and winners will be asked to provide additional information which includes their full address and proof of ID via a secure link within 14 days to start the verification process. Once verified they will receive a confirmation email informing them that their prize will be with them as soon as practical, which is likely to be within 60 days of claim. It is the responsibility of entrants to check junk/spam folders to ensure they are in receipt of any communications.
28. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners and then after successful contact, to receive information to allow fulfilment of the claim and to arrange the prize dispatch. Regular reminder emails (up to 3) will be sent out to winners until they either redeem their prize in full or the Promoter forfeits the prize. Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited. If a winner has not responded to notifications after 14 working days or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and to forfeit this origin win to them. Winners should retain their notification email message until their win has been verified.
29. The Xbox Series S consoles will be fulfilled via secure tracked courier delivery. Prizes will be dispatched as soon as practical and ideally within 28 working days of the confirmation of each winner’s additional information, including postal address and any other information required. Once all the administration details are confirmed, and/or if circumstances change the Promoter will endeavour to keep the winners informed of dispatch details
30. One month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate offer. Participants will, with their first entry into the promotion, receive an offer for one month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. This will be emailed to the email address they supplied on entry.
31. Digital codes for one month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate will be emailed to winners within 14 working days
32. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details. Any prize or offer that is returned undelivered/ rejected will be assumed unwanted.
33. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries, winners and applications and to refuse to award a prize or the offer, withdraw prize entitlement or the offer and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements, offer conditions or otherwise where a participant/applicant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion, the offer or won using fraudulent means.
35. Proof of entry/applying is not proof of purchase. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries or applications that are lost, damaged or delayed, nor any associated costs to entrants.
36. Winners of the prizes may be required if they consent to take part in reasonable publicity relating to this promotion without further remuneration.
37. All applicants and entrants are required to provide one genuine email address that is personal, valid and accessible throughout the promotional offer period and the specific proofs of purchase as requested. In the event that the specified information is not provided or is incorrect, the offer claim or entry will be considered incomplete and therefore invalid.38. The Promoter's decision is final in all matters pertaining to the promotion.
39. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes or the offer, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
40. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
41. The Promoter may at its absolute discretion disqualify any participant found to be tampering with the entry or application process or operation of the website or to be acting in any manner disruptive to the promotion.
42. Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoters control, the website (as with any website) may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering, claiming or any entries/claims delayed or corrupted. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
43. Limitations of liability: insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:1.1. Any incorrect or inaccurate code entry, or for any faulty, incorrect, errors or failed electronic data transmissions;1.2. Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of codes at any point in the operation of this promotion;1.3. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;1.4. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof;1.5. Insofar as permitted by law, any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the promotion.
44. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
45. These Terms and Conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by the relevant local courts who shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any and all disputes arising out of, relating to or concerning these Terms.